The Worthwhile Planner - Classic
Celebrate the magic in everyday moments with our simple and soothing open-dated planner designed to make the ordinary a little more intentional. Combining minimal and spacious function with little touch of geometric playfulness.
The layouts have been intentionally designed to capture plans and notes with ease and pleasure. These sweet keepers of daily life also make lovely gifts.
17 full month spreads
- Minimalist layout
- Notes section for additional thoughts, to-dos, etc.
- Circles to fill in with the moon cycle or to use for habit tracking.
- A Monday week start (to keep your weekdays and weekends separate!)
52 full week spreads
- Spacious layout with versatile dot grid
- Monday through Thursday on one side, Friday through Saturday on the other (so you're not flipping back and forth all week!)
- A "weekly intention" line to start your week off right.
- Room for additional thoughts & notes
- Size: 8.5 x 8.5 inches
- Paper: 100% recycled 70lb soft white paper inside + 100% recycled kraft board cover stock
- Screen printed covers using hand-mixed ink
- A fun half-moon shaped outer flap
- Bound and assembled locally in Ypsilanti, MI
- Open dated
Love love LOVE this planner! I'm more of a start-and-stop journaler so my planner currently spans 2017-2021. I usually end up recycling old planners with big blank sections because the dates are printed in it, so I love that I can customize all the dates in this one.
It is also a great size if you like larger planners that allow you to see the whole week at a glance, lying flat with that lovely spiral binding 😊
The paper is smooth, the design minimal and attractive, and the printing quality is superb.
The only improvement I would recommend is using paper that is a little more resistant to bleeding. When I use my highlighters they sometimes bleed through onto the back of the page, so if you are a huge highlighter user this might not be the right planner for you.
It works perfectly for me, and I can't wait to fill this one up so I can try the new additions with upscaled screen print covers 😍
I added some gold & silver embellishment to the cover of mine.