The Worthwhile Planner - Upcycled Moon Phases
Celebrate the magic in everyday moments with our simple and soothing open-dated planner designed to make the ordinary a little more intentional. Combining minimal and spacious function with little touch of geometric playfulness.
This edition features an upcycled screen printed cover repurposed from cutting down last year's lunar calendar!
The layouts have been intentionally designed to capture plans and notes with ease and pleasure. These sweet keepers of daily life also make lovely gifts.
17 full month spreads
- Minimalist layout
- Notes section for additional thoughts, to-dos, etc.
- Circles to fill in with the moon cycle or to use for habit tracking.
- A Monday week start (to keep your weekdays and weekends separate!)
52 full week spreads
- Spacious layout with versatile dot grid
- Monday through Thursday on one side, Friday through Saturday on the other (so you're not flipping back and forth all week!)
- A "weekly intention" line to start your week off right.
- Room for additional thoughts & notes
- Size: 8.5 x 8.5 inches
- Paper: 100% recycled 70lb soft white paper inside + 100% recycled kraft board cover stock
- Screen printed covers using hand-mixed ink
- A fun half-moon shaped outer flap
- Bound and assembled locally in Ypsilanti, MI
- Open dated